This past week I was over at my parents house and I came across their wedding album. It was hilarious to see all of the corny pictures, and my dads mustache, but especially all of the RIDICULOUS hairstyles. My parents got married in 1980, so you can imagine the type of hair that was going on. In the midst of all the completely out of date and unflattering looks, there was this lady -
1. Side Part - The side part is soft and flattering on any face shape.
2. Soft waves - Wearing soft waves is the perfect way to get the "I'm pretty without trying" look.
3. Natural looking hair color - You don't have to actually wear your natural hair color, but when you color your hair try to stay within two levels of your natural color. Chunks and stripes will come and go, but natural hair will always look good.
4. Cat eyeliner - No matter what decade you look to for style inspiration, cat eyeliner is there and always looks good.
1. Voluminous lashes - A good way to bring out your eyes is with long and voluminous lashes. Big lashes look great on everyone.