1. Begin by curling all of your hair loosely with a flat iron or 1 inch curling iron.
2. Backcomb all of your roots to add body and extra grip for the bobby pins.
3. Section out the hair on the heavy side from your ear forward and clip it aside for later. Take the rest of your hair and put it in a low side ponytail. Only pull the hair half way through the ponytail the last time to create a loop
5. Use your fingers to scrunch up and spread out the curls around the loop, bobby pinning the hair in place to create a messy bun.
6. Let down the remaining hair and do a loose waterfall braid.
7. Drape the end of the braid across the top of the messy bun and secure it with bobby pins. Finish with hairspray.